In order to do this:
- Copy/paste chrome://extensions/ into a new browser tab in Chrome.
- Click on the trash can that you can see next to the name 'MailTrack' to remove the extension from the browser.
Then, to revoke permissions for the email address that you don´t want to use with MailTrack anymore:
- Log into the Gmail account you don't want to use Mailtrack with anymore.
- Copy/paste this link into Chrome: https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions
- Click on MailTrack and, on the right side, click on the 'Revoke access' button.
- You will be asked to confirm if you really want to revoke access to MailTrack.
- Click OK to complete the uninstall of MailTrack.
Then, to install MailTrack again:
- Go to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mailtrack/ndnaehgpjlnokgebbaldlmgkapkpjkkb and install MailTrack.
- Accept the permissions.
- Login to Gmail accounts you want to link with Mailtrack.