- Change back to Classic Gmail (to do so click on the Gmail settings option then 'Go back to Classic Gmail').
- Send a test email to see if it is tracked.
- If your test email was tracked, change back to the new Gmail and test again to see if the tracking is now working.
If you no longer have the option to change back to Classic Gmail (or trying the above didn't work):
- Open a new browser tab and go to gmail.com
- Log into a Gmail account that you are not currently using with Mailtrack.
- Enable Mailtrack on that Gmail account.
- Once the Gmail tabs in your browser have finished refreshing then when you send an email from the Gmail account that you normally use with Mailtrack the tracking should start to work.