Issue: Mailtrack disappears from Gmail after refreshing the browser tab, restarting your browser etc.
Explanation: The cookies saved on your browser for Mailtrack are corrupted and need deleting.
To delete the cookies for Mailtrack in Chrome:
1) On your computer, open Chrome.
2) Click More , then Settings.
3) Scroll down to the bottom of the page, then click Advanced.
4) Under Privacy and security, click Content settings.
5) Click Cookies and then See all cookies and site data.
6) Search for mailtrack.io using the option provided in the top right-hand corner.
7) Look for mailtrack.io in the search results then click Remove .
If you're using Firefox or Opera then the process is fairly similar, but if you're unsure of how to delete the cookies for Mailtrack in those browsers then the following FAQs should be able to help you:
Once you've deleted the cookies for Mailtrack, if you refresh the browser tab containing Gmail then Mailtrack should re-appear again in your Gmail account.