Most problems with Mailtrack can be solved by uninstalling then reinstalling the Mailtrack extension on your browser. To do so:
1) In Chrome, click More (the three dots in the upper right corner of your screen).
2) Go to More tools > Extensions.
3) Check to see if Mailtrack is still listed among the installed extensions and remove it by clicking on the remove button.
Then to reinstall Mailtrack:
1) Click here to install Mailtrack. Select 'Add to Chrome' followed by ‘Add extension’.
2) Log into the Gmail account you want to link with Mailtrack by clicking on 'Connect with Google'.
3) Lastly, go to Gmail to complete the installation process.